The Mongolian Red Cross
The Order of St George has financially supported the Mongolian Red Cross Society (MRSC). In addition, members of The Order have personally donated to this fine humanitarian organization.
The MRSC is a non-governmental organization established on a volunteer basis to embody the work and principles of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
The overall purpose of the MRCS is to prevent and alleviate human suffering, to protect life and health, to protect human dignity, and promote understanding and friendship amongst all people.
The MRCS does this by:
- Providing Health & First Aid Training
- Blood Donor Dissemination
- HIV/AIDS, STD Programs
- Social Welfare Services
- Disaster Preparedness & Disaster Relief
- Operation of Regional Disaster Centres
- Red Cross Youth Programmes