The Order has a number of Protocols and Procedures, designed to ensure we protect the Order’s reputation and ensure that we carry out our charitable and other work in an appropriate manner. Adherence to these Protocols and Procedures is mandatory on all members.
The following Protocols and Procedures are currently available in this .zip file:
- Code of Conduct. Protocol for maintaining positive relationships
- Complaints Policy
- GDPR Permission form
- GDPR Policy
- Medals and honours protocols info UK only
- Members booklet
- Membership Policy
- Photo Consent for for Vulnerable person
- Photo Permission consent form +16.doc
- Photo permission consent form under 16.doc
- Policy for use of the Order’s Crests and Logos etc
- Regalia protocols
- Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
- Speaking up Policy
- The Order of St George – Squire and Demoiselle
If you have any questions about appropriate actions or policy, please contact in the first instance the Deputy Grand Prior, Membership, Protocols and Procedures.
Download the .zip file of policies.