Note the date – 7 May 2022 – as we return to Rochester, Cathedral, Kent for our next UK Investiture. Timings to be confirmed, but likely to be 10:30 for 11am service. (Candidates for investiture will need to arrive earlier.) Our traditional after-investiture banquet will this year be in the undercroft of the Cathedral – see the menu below!
Please note that we are not making a group hotel booking on this occasion. The Rochester Travelodge is convenient for the venue; attendees are asked to make their own bookings.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BOOKINGS FOR THE BANQUET ARE NOW CLOSED
Our post-investiture banquet will be in the undercroft of the Cathedral. Tickets £50. The full menu is below – you can make your menu selections when you register.
- Prawn & crab ball, spiced grilled prawn. Red pepper & cucumber salsa, line & avocado oil dressing
- Roulade of chicken, asparagus & pistachio, on celeriac remoulade and dressed leaves
- Honey roast saddle of lamb studded with rosemary and garlic on a bed of seasonal cabbage
- Seasonal fish topped with dill, almond and Macadamia crust, oven baked with lemon grass butter sauce
Both served with a puree, vegetable bundle and potato
(For vegetarian / special dietary needs, please select the ‘contact me’ option when booking)
- Kentish apple custard tart with cider syrup
- Malibu coconut cheesecake, gingersnap crumb & passion fruit and lemon posset
Tea and coffee to be served after dessert
Pay for investiture banquets
With PayPal/card -please use the button below
Please make your cheque payable to ‘UK Grand Priory of St. George’.
Please send your cheque to:
Chevalier Steven Turner GCStG, Grand Treasurer
BM Order of St. George
London WC1N 3XX
Pay by bank transfer
Please contact the Grand Treasurer for our bank details.
THE PRE-INVESTITURE DINNER
We will be meeting at the Quills Restaurant, 30-32 High St Rochester, at 6.30pm on Friday 6 May 2022 for an informal dinner. If you wish to attend, please select your menu choices here (and desserts here) and email your selection to Nick Hinchliffe, Director of Innovation & Commanderies. You will also need to pay a £5/person deposit, which can be done using the PayPal button below.